Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yard Sales...

Hitting yard sales on a Friday and or Saturday morning has long been a tradition (when it fits into our schedule) in our family. This summer DH and I have been out about twice a month or so.

This weekend we decided to go on Friday morning. I wake up first (always have) grab a shower, get dressed and wake up DH. We head out to grab me a coffee (first things first) at the River Rock Cafe and then we hit the sales!! Friday morning was beautiful and although we only found a few things, it seems like we picked up something at every sale we stopped at.

I was looking through the newspaper on Friday night and one sale caught my eye, "lots of scrapbooking items". I knew I was headed over there first thing in the morning! They had a lot of great stuff!! Here's my "haul" from this weekend's yard sales:
I spent $15.00 total for all this great stuff!!!

6 comments:

Patti J. said...

Holy cow! That was one great sale! Congrats on your nice haul! Look at all of those edge punches and brilliance ink and distress ink....Wow!!!

Linda said...

You hit a great sale....lots of fun things, Teza!!

Happy Stamper said...

Wow! You hit the jackpot of all garage sales! I'm so jealous!!

Gloria said...

Wow, Teza, what a deal! Makes me wish I livd closer so I could have bought some too!!!! Congrats and looking forward to you using these finds on some of your projects!

Anonymous said...

Jack pot!! I still can't believe the all the border punches..yummie! Oh and the old car/tractor look's fun :o)

Adriane

Deb said...

WOW you did find a good sale!!! I don't ever seem to find those kind! Have fun playing with all your new goodies-can't wait to see all your creations!!!