Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Giggles..

365 Cards challenge; Day 130 - That Tickles Me ~ I feel like having a good laugh, so let's see some humorous cards. I personally find them challenging, so I think that is all I will ask for: It might make us laugh, but should definitely make us smile :)
I received this image a loooong time ago from Carla. I never took the time to use it, but today's challenge was perfect for it!! I'm thinking I could use a good soak, oh wait, I don't like to take bath's, it's a shower a day for me!!! I'll have to find another way to relax....

Supplies:
RAK image
Basic Grey Phoebe paper
DCWV Cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Prismacolor pencils with odorless mineral spirits
Primas
Kaisercraft pearl
SU Word Punch

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

Really cute card.
Chrissie

One4Joy said...

love your papers and the great coloring...you made me smile!

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Very nice coloring and very cute.... makes me giggle for sure... the sentiment is soooo true! :D

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Great card. I only have a wet room and I soooo miss my baths. Thanks for the memory. xx

Sherry said...

Teza, this definitely made me giggle. I love taking long bubble baths.

Mojo Hugs said...

Oh how cute is this? Fun saying too!

~amy~ said...

How sweet is this?!!

Gloria said...

cute

PaulaM said...

Teza this is SOOO darn cute!! Hmm, need a way to relax? Come on over to the Spa!! Your card made me giggle!

Patti J. said...

So cute! We put a new tub in last winter, and I can relate to this sentiment! Love your card - great job!

shelly said...

oh my this is just darling :) thanks for the giggle :)

Fran, said...

I'm all smiles!
Cheers

willow said...

Really cute, made me smile
maz

Linda said...

SMILING here.....this is such a cute image and fun saying.
Adorable card, Teza!!