Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super Sketchy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you!

At 365 Cards, it's Super Sketchy Sunday #20. Here is today's sktech.
and here is my card based on today's sketch. This card is very busy, not my usual style, but the idea popped into my head almost as soon as I saw the sketch. It's so bright and colorful... I think it would put a smile on almost anyone's face... it reminds me of a summer garden full of bold, colorful flowers!!
Supplies:
DCWV patterned paper
Prima's
MM Brads
SU sentiment
ColorBox Moss Green Pigment Brush Pad

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

teza, it is wonderfully flower'licious!

Tasia D said...

How FUN!! I love all of the colors and flowers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, very retro 60's feel.

PCM said...

Oh, Teza, I like the circle of flowers! That is such a cool idea. TFS

Janice said...

Fantastic! You've done a wonderful job on the sketch.

Carolyn V said...

It's busy, but I don't think it's too busy... it's cheery! I love the semi-circle of bright flowers!

Gloria Stengel said...

That IS a summer garden! It's perfect. The flowers are a wonderful touch. Amazing job!