Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Big...

Day 147 at 365 Cards: Scraplift Saturday ~ Select a card from one of the design team members to scraplift. It does not have to be a card that was done for a 365 Cards challenge, but you need to be sure to provide the card or link the the card that you are scraplifting.

This is the card I chose to scraplift... I love the simple, clean elegance of this card which was created by Ann.
and here is my card...

It looks a bit washed out, probably from the intense sunshine (it's supposed to be 102 today), but IRL it's lovely! The MS butterflies were an RAK. I ran them through my CB Swiss Dots embossing folder and layered them.

Supplies:
DCWV cardstock
Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Deckled Rectangles
SU sentiment
Michael's Dollar Spot flower stamp
MS butterflies ~ RAK from Deb
Me & My Big Ideas Icons
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

11 comments:

Tasia D said...

Very, very pretty! Great job!!

PCM said...

How pretty. I like the change of shape. TFS

Gloria Stengel said...

Ann was one of the 365 Cards Guest DT members and her stuff is FANTASTIC! You did a nice job on the lift. Love the sentiment and the butterfly. I also love how you used the deckle rectangles instead of circles!

Ann said...

OMG, what an awesome surprise! Thanks for choosing my card to scraplift. Yours is fantastic!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love the simplicity of your card just like the one you cardlifted.
Where the heck are you that it is going to be 102 degrees are you in Northern California?

Patti J. said...

Beautiful job on your card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I couldn't find your email address so will reply to your email here. I lived in Northern California for many years and most my family still lives there. We were in Pollock Pines which is South of Lake Tahoe. My sister had a house in Crescent City and my dad lives in Salem, OR. Small World.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous take on Ann's card!!!

Pam said...

I think you really captured the soft beauty in Ann's card, very nice!

Vicky said...

this is just beautiful! great job!

Anonymous said...

Love this one! Adriane