Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

COFFEE!!

Here it is... my very first cup of coffee, in my favorite coffee mug, from my new Keurig... doesn't it smell wonderful?
It is everything I have heard about. I got up, went to the kitchen, select a K-cup (French Vanilla this morning), popped it into the Keurig and wah lah, in about 60 seconds... I have HOT (I love my coffee HOT, even when it is 100 degrees outside), delicious coffee.

I took two sips, then went outside to snap a photo for all of you!!!

If you are considering one of these coffee makers, I definitely give it a thumbs up!!

My coffee mug has writing on it which says, "Pick more flowers, watch more sunsets" ~ please do.

2 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

oh how i love hot coffee. but now it`s evening here and i feel like i`m going to be nerveous if i drunk a coffee now. :)

Gloria said...

So glad the that your coffee pot is all you thought it would be!!!
Enjoy and TFS!