Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Christmas in July

Ho, ho, ho.... well I am back on my Christmas card making streak! I just finished up these five for the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge. The challenge for this month is to create a Christmas card using the colors RED, WHITE and BLUE!!!!!

I started off very unsure of how to use Red, White & Blue on Christmas cards, but I was inspired by a birthday card I received from a very good friend!!

I have now finished approximately 1/4 of my Christmas cards for 2009! I am so much further ahead this year!!!

How about you?? Have you been hearing sleigh bells in your sleep?? :)

Supplies:
MME Ice Crystals paper
Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
SEI Apline Frost paper
Bazzill red & blue
Fiskars Threading Water punch
Stickles - Stardust
Printworks "Joy"
Cuttlebug tag
Me & My Big Ideas Icons bling
Michael's Dollar Spot bling

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great looking cards! It is a nice change of pace with these colors.

Corina said...

Oh, they are absolutely beautiful!! You would never know they were made for a color challenge. :D And woo hoo for your progress on the Christmas Cards. I'm waiting for my supplies to get ordered then I'll have a mad card making spree, LOL! ;D

Linda said...

These cards are very elegant looking. YGG with getting all the cards done early. ;)

T... said...

very pretty cards, love the snowflake papers, yum :)

thanks for playing

Ali said...

Simply gorgeous cards! WTG!! Love these! ~ Ali

AUsome mom said...

These are fantastic! I love the snowflake paper. It was the perfect idea for the color challenge. Great, great job!!

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful cards!!!!!Thanks for participating!!