Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Cards for Heroes

The organization Cards for Heroes is now called Operation Write Home - OWH, and they are celebrating their birthday this weekend. They have lots of information on their new and improved blog about how you can participate in this worthwhile cause.

Head on over to their new site Operation Write Home and join in the fun!! They have lots of "birthday presents" to give away too!!


Here's a birthday card I made in honor of their birthday today....

Supplies:
DCWV papers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Making Memories sanding block
SU "Happy Birthday" stamp
SU star stamps
Studio G star stamp
Colorbok Metal stars
StazOn Midnight Blue ink
Brilliance Moonlight White ink

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I love this card! I don't have that embossing folder...and your card has just pushed me over the edge to go get it! Great job! :)

Cathy said...

Yay for stars!

Operation Write Home said...

Perfection!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how that folder turned out!!! Fantastic job on this one, it makes me want to celebrate :o)

Adriane

JPScraps said...

Beautiful card!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this card. The use of our nations colors is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Gloria said...

Love this card!!