Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello Birdie

Our hummingbirds are back in full force! They are so fun to watch! One has declared himself / herself monitor of the hummingbird feeder. This hummer will sit on the hook where the feeder hangs from and chase off hummers who attempt to feed. He / she is noisy and very aggressive!! Often one hummer will distract the self appointed keeper of the feeder and other hummers will fly in to feed!! I counted five on the feeder this am, I think the "keeper" must have slept in!! I'll try to get a photo up soon.

So I dug up some Basic Grey Phoebe paper and created another card!! Partially in honor of our hummingbirds and also I really wanted to use this stamp that DD had gotten me for my birthday! I think this bird is just adorable!! I paper pieced the bird with coordinating pp's.

Materials: Basic Grey Phoebe paper, American Crafts ribbon, Inkadinkado stamp, Prima's, K & Co. bling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I love it! Way to get back in the game :o)

Adriane

JeanneLee said...

Teza, sweet lil' bird card...we love to watch the hummingbirds at my in-laws in Ohio every summer! The are beautiful birds!