Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Two cards today ...

The first is a CAS masculine card for CASual Fridays.  Guy cards are always a stretch for me, so having a challenge is sooo helpful!  


 I used my Spellbinders Small Circle Set, Stampin Up Happy Birthday Stamp, 
and paper from my scrap heap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This second card I created for the Less is More challenge 



Stamps are from Stampin Up, I colored the flower with Primsacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.

Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful, delicate and faminine card ... love it! And the CFC one is so striking! Anita in France

Chrissie said...

I simply adore this pink flower!
Gorgeous, gorgeous card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

The-crafty-corner said...

A very pretty and simple card-and a lovely sentiment :) xx

Lynn said...

Two beautiful cards...love how the patterned paper does the talking on the first one!

Deb said...

The paper selections and circles are perfect for a masculine card! And I love the simplicity of the second. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

sally said...

Well done you, 2 great cards & I have made a note of your guy card as they are a challenge to me too. So I may have to make something similar soon!

Sally